Avalanche Equipment is seeking energetic, motivated and articulate team players to join our team. Visit this page for new job opportunities!
Join our team
Avalanche Equipment is searching for a CDL Driver in the Company’s Denver, CO Market.
About Avalanche Equipment
Avalanche equipment prides itself on its partnerships with large and small contractors in the Western United States. Our strategically placed locations, allow us to meet your equipment needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
We’re seeking a Heavy Equipment CDL Driver who wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company.
- Loading, unloading, and delivering heavy duty equipment between lenders and renters using Avalanche Equipment owned vehicles
- Will operate out of the market area and seldom requires overnight travel
- Class “A” or Class 1 Commercial License
- 3 years driving experience and a good driving record
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must successfully complete employment verifications, background checks and a drug test.
Why Avalanche Equipment?
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefit
- Generous paid time off
Avalanche Equipment is seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for cold calling, prospection, following up, and qualifying leads. Qualified candidates should be self-starters with proven track record of success in their professional, personal, or collegiate lives. They should have interest in joining a fast-paced organization in equipment rental and sales.
- Create a lasting first impression with to prospects and existing customers while building pipeline for rentals and sales
- Responsive customer service via in person, telephone, text and email
- Organize and categorize priority of sales leads to expedite rentals and sales
- Focus on internal and customer team building to help foster energetic and positive team atmosphere
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas
- Develop, build and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing accounts within multiple disciplines of construction
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Goal oriented
- Desire to excel